Smart Parking use ANPR cameras to detect illegitimate cars parked in the car parks. A PCN will be issued to vehicle owners if:
- They are not a contracted berth holder of Liverpool Marina
- They have not paid for parking via the parking meter or Ringo app
- They have overstayed their paid parking time allocation
- They are an unregistered contractor
- They have overstayed on a drop off over 10 minutes
Parking can be paid for via card or cash or the Ringo app on arrival or departure of your visit.
If you believe to have been given an illegitimate ticket, please send an email to a member of our team here.
Please give a description of why the PCN is illegitimate and attach a photo of the PCN. No appeals will be handled without this information.
Please note, the Marina cannot forcibly cancel a ticket, however they can support your appeal should it be incorrectly issued. The only circumstances which the marina will support a PCN appeal are:
- Where they have been issued to new berth holders who's Reg details have not yet been registered.
- Berth holder visitors who were applied for but not applied on time.
- A correctly registered berth holder who has been issued with a PCN via ANPR incorrectly.
The marina cannot handle any PCN appeals for bar & restaurant customers.